File a complaint
Complaints may be filed for:
- Shipment not picked-up or late delivery.
If a complaint has already been submitted, select the relevant item from the list of submitted complaints or filter it, e.g. by waybill number, and then click Search.
You can file a damage complaint.
Invoice complaints can be made online, on our website, in the “Contact” section from the Customer Panel.
In order to file a complaint online, you must log into your account and select the Complaints tab.
See below how to file a complaint:
- Log in to ecolet.ro and click on the “Contact” tab;
- Press the button “Add a new ticket”;
- In the next step, fill in all the fields;
- Select the “Reason”, then the waybill number. For multipack shipments, enter the main waybill number. Complaints can only be made about delivered parcels – lost is an exception;
- Attach the relevant documents;
- Once submitted, the message below will be displayed and the complaint should be visible in the list of available complaints.